However, this isn't a blog just about my grandma. I never thought something so serious would hit close to home. I think this month is a great time to think of breast cancer awareness, but I think it's really important for people to think about it all year around. It can happen to anyone, cancer doesn't discriminate. As a young female, I think being aware of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, or any other prominent feminine sickness is important to be aware of. Educate yourselves! And that goes for men too. There are a lot of things people are unaware of that can have a large impact on their life at some point. So continue to get your yearly check-ups! It's very important. And don't forget to wear pink this month. :]
![]() |
| The breast cancer ribbon tattoo I got for my grandma! |

Such a meaningful and beautiful tattoo. I really like the placement. Breast cancer has not effected me or anyone close to me yet so I don't know the pain but I support the cause in whatever way I can because I know how common and devastating it is. I have pink in my hair this month ( :
ReplyDelete