I’m assuming everyone is loaded down with assignments, projects, finals, meetings, and everything else that life and school has handed to us. I just wanted to wish everyone luck on the finals and give them a reason to smile!
This is by far the most adorable kitty picture I have ever seen in my life. And it is also very fitting. I too am feeling the stress of finals week even though it is still like a month away. I always make the mistake of getting everything done ahead of time because I'm freaked out that I wont get it all done and then when finals time rolls around, I don't have anything to do but watch obscene amounts of Friends re-runs.
This is by far the most adorable kitty picture I have ever seen in my life. And it is also very fitting. I too am feeling the stress of finals week even though it is still like a month away. I always make the mistake of getting everything done ahead of time because I'm freaked out that I wont get it all done and then when finals time rolls around, I don't have anything to do but watch obscene amounts of Friends re-runs.
ReplyDelete