If you notice, I have changed the format, background, and colors of text on my blog. Why, might you ask?
First off, I changed the format/orientation of my pages because I thought it made it much more pleasing to the eye and a lot easier to read. As I write more blogs, I want my readers to be able to read them with ease and with no problems.
After changing the format of my blog, I decided to change my background to something that wasn’t so cliché and, once again, made my blog easier to read. I chose a background of an elephant. The background itself doesn’t look like a plain image of an elephant because it is zoomed in to show the texture of the elephant’s skin. I felt as if this background was earthy and gave my blog a different feel. Not to mention, I love elephants!
Lastly, I had to adjust the font color of my blog because it was blending in with the background.
Hopefully these changes will make my blog easier to read and more user-friendly!
I love the semi-transparent sidebar. How'd you manage that?
ReplyDeleteI like the elephant and agree with mr. mightybearshark. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! If you go design, then template designs, there is an advanced setting option. you can pick the colors for all your fonts, sidebar, etc. There is one called "tabs background" and then you pick the color as transparent. :]
ReplyDelete